Why come to Samoa? Why come to Savaii?
- Savaii provides the ultimate tourist destination spot to a variety of holiday goers. Whether its relaxing in the sun on a white sandy beach, exploring ancient mounds and hiking to breathtaking waterfalls or getting into the thick of things with some local Samoan Cultural activities, Savaii boasts to offer you the best the Samoa has.
Our top 5 favourite not to miss spots on the island
- The Taga Blowholes!
- Afua’au Waterfall
- Swimming with the turtles at Satoalepai
- Letui pe’ape’a (swiftlet) cave/lavatube
- Falealupo Canopy walkway
Other activities available at the Savaiian
- Beaches – Although the Savaiian Hotel does not have a swimming beach, sandy beaches are only a 10 minute drive away! Faga and Lano beaches are a short trip North of our location, and boast several beachfale sandy fronts where one can laze the hours of the day away getting a tan or snorkelling!
- Kayaks can be hired at the front desk. Singles and double available.Challenge yourself to kayak out to a small neat little rocky island only a few hundred meters from our waterfront!
- Snorkeling gear is also available for hire to explore the waterfront coral reefs – we have some beautiful snorkeling spots out by our reef though they are honestly suited to the keen snorkeler. Our reef is a safe but long distance out- about 40 minutes paddle by Kayak. Once there, you can park up on a sandbank and snorkel to your hearts delight! Those that have done it have experienced the beautiful coral reef area of lalomalava!
- Board Games are available for families to use in our restaurant/lounge area
- Library – free use of library books
- Ice cream parlour – 200 meters walk
- Wireless internet is sold in 1 hour prepaid cards! Allowing you to keep in touch with your loved ones
- Karaoke is available for free at our bar!For those avid singers!! Why not – give it a go! You’re in Samoa- in Savaii, no one will ever know about your night on the mic!!
- Tours are arranged at the front desk – we offer round the island tours as well as local Samoan Village tours so that you don’t miss out on a glimpse of our traditional Samoan ways that have survived through hundreds of years.